We present to you the report filed by the analysts of our private club for October 22–28.submitted by Golden_Island_Club to u/Golden_Island_Club [link] [comments]
Main market events for October 22–28, 2018
1) Bakkt will be launched on December 12 if the regulators grant the permission.
2) Internal sources of the CBOE exchange claim that approval of Bitcoin ETF is inevitable. According to the SEC, VanEck, SolidX and CBOE resolved all the issues and it is only a matter of time before the new asset class is approved.
3) The Department of Financial Services (DFS) of New York has permitted Coinbase to develop Custody. The Bank of Japan admits that the bank may lose a lot of influence due to emergence of cryptocurrencies. $500m worth of USDT have been destroyed (burned) by Tether.
4) The Central Election Commission of Russia supported the initiative of the Party of Growth to run elections in Russia on blockchain, which would prevent doctoring of the results.
5) In June 2019, the Financial Action Task Force on Money Laundering (FATF) will start publishing its standards for international regulation of cryptocurrencies.
6) The British audit and consulting company Ernst & Young (EY) conducted a study on the efficiency of 110 ICO projects: only 1 out of 10 tokens managed to bring profit to their owners.
7) Constantinople — the hard fork of Ethereum network — is delayed until the beginning of 2019. The developers made this decision after discovering several bugs when launching the update in the test network.
8) Visa will launch a digital identification system on the B2B Connect blockchain in early 2019. The system would tokenize private information that ensures secure international transactions.
9) The Swiss online bank Swissquote now enables purchasing ICO tokens. You can buy them through an online bank account. Acquired tokens will be stored in a special wallet.
10) HTC has presented the first iteration of the blockchain smartphone Exodus 1 in Berlin. The smartphone is expected to go on sale in 34 countries this December. The device will cost 0.15 BTC or 4.78 ETH.
11) Blockchain platform for distributing video content TaTaTu, which raised $585 million during the ICO, signed an agreement with Johnny Depp. The actor’s film company Infinitum Nihil would produce movies and digital content for TaTaTu.
12) Chairman of the State Duma Committee on the Financial Market Anatoly Aksakov explained that absence of the concepts of “mining” and “bitcoin” in the draft law “On digital financial assets” hints to a “sad” future for cryptocurrencies.
13) The Japan Association of Virtual Currency Exchanges (JVCEA) received the right to self-regulation from the country’s main regulator, the Japan Financial Services Agency (FSA).
14) The Taiwan Financial Supervision Commission will simplify the procedure for launching ICOs in the country and fully legalize them.
15) Tether Limited burned 500 million USDT tokens. The company once again noted that any USDT owner could redeem their tokens with real US dollars that secure the cryptocurrency.
16) The branch of the China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission in Shenzhen decreed that the ownership of bitcoins in China should be considered legal.
17) The Ministry of Finance prohibited the British Royal Mint to issue the Royal Mint Gold (RMG) cryptocurrency, backed by gold.
18) Ripple published a financial report for the third quarter of 2018: sales of XRP tokens increased more than twofold and generated revenue of $163.33 million.
19) While the major stock indexes collapsed, Bitcoin continued to stand its ground. This refutes the widespread claims that the price of Bitcoin correlates with traditional finances. It’s worth noting that the current collapse of the US stock market is one of the biggest in recent years. The fall in the Nasdaq technology index, which dropped by 4.43% over the day, was especially disheartening. This is the biggest fall since August 2011.
20) The number of Google search requests for the word “Bitcoin” decreased by 93% compared to last December. This is quite natural, because back then the price of Bitcoin reached its peak.
2. Market analysis from club experts for October 22–28, 2018
The last week was hardly surprising for crypto traders and investors. Volatility, pumps/dumps, despair and enthusiasm — all the usual stuff.
Compared to the stock market though, the waves of the crypto market begin to look pale sometimes. The total capitalization remained in the $208–211 billion corridor for the entire week, despite the worries.
Trading volumes were also fairly stable: $9–11 billion. BTC dominated the market at 54% without deviations, although the Altcoins performed very good.
In the end of the week, the price for 1 BTC remained the same: $6480 on Monday and Sunday, though it fluctuated between $6380 and $6540 ($6478 at the time of the report) during the week.
However, the last week showed a strong growth of a number of coins, despite the price of BTC, and many coins skyrocketed from the levels below TOP100 CMC. Last week the stock market experienced a rather sharp fall, and according to reports, a number of stocks have incomparably higher volatility than many coins from TOP100.
The general sentiment makes it clear that cryptographic market is gaining increasingly more attention of institutional traders and very soon trading instruments will be available through a single terminal in any market.
In the meantime, the blockchain technology and cryptocurrency are gaining momentum in the world, and that’s great! Though some cypherpunks are not happy about this!
3. Changes in the cost and capitalization of the TOP-10 cryptocurrencies in the period of October 22–28, 2018
4. TOP-3 growing coins from the long-term portfolio for October 22–28, 2018 (including portfolio updates) The fastest growing portfolio coins: IOTeX + 50% (), Neblio NEBL + 40% (), Decred DCR + 15% (listing on Binance). The worst performing coin is Mysterium MYST -28% — correction of the growth during the last week.
Want to be the first to receive news, updates from analysts and trade signals? Join @gitsupport channel and start earning with us!
The New York financial regulator, the Department of Financial Services, has issued out a letter to firms throughout the state. This letter urged for greater actions regarding financial risks that ... The New York Department of Financial Services (NYDFS) recently noted that there are several different paths that virtual currency businesses may take to begin using or listing digital currencies ... New York DFS Establishes New Division to Oversee Cryptocurrency Regulation and Licensing Jul 24 2019 · 13:13 UTC by Tolu Ajiboye · 3 min read Photo: Shutterstock The New York State Department of financial services (DFS), the Bitlicense regulator, has published a Greenlist comprising 10 cryptocurrencies for custody and eight cryptocurrencies for listing ... The New York’s DFS has officially approved a virtual currency license (BitLicense) and a money transmitter license to popular stock and cryptocurrency trading app Robinhood. Per the license, Robinhood is now permitted to provide services involving seven different cryptocurrencies in the state of New York, which include Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), and Bitcoin Cash (BCH). The New York State Department of fiscal services (DFS), the Bitlicense regulator, has printed a Greenlist containing 10 cryptocurrencies for eight and custody cryptocurrencies for record. “Any licensed entity may use coins on the Greenlist for their approved purpose(s),” the ruler clarified. Following a report on Wednesday, The New York State Department of Financial Services (NYDFS) put forward a new licensing rule to issue conditional licenses to crypto companies. Ultimately, this would allow entities, looking to launch services to New York, work with other licensed companies, before the BitLicense per se. Find the latest Bitcoin USD (BTC-USD) stock quote, history, news and other vital information to help you with your stock trading and investing. The DFS is also responsible for regulating and licensing “technology-based money transmitters” under New York’s financial service laws. There are currently “twelve charters or licenses” that the DFS has granted to crypto or blockchain-related firms.. Coinsource, which “owns and operates touchscreen kiosks” for buying and selling bitcoin with fiat money, has installed 40 BTMs. The New York State Department of financial services (DFS), the Bitlicense regulator, has published a Greenlist comprising 10 cryptocurrencies for custody and eight cryptocurrencies for listing. “Any licensed entity may use coins on the Greenlist for their approved purpose(s),” the regulator explained. The 10 cryptocurrencies are binance USD (BUSD), bitcoin , bitcoin cash , ethereum classic ...
[index]          
A single company only avaliable in the US, Square's Cash App, is buying up 8% of the new supply of bitcoin every quarter. That same percentage will double to 16% in six months. Follow us on ... #bitcoin #binance #exodus Bitcoin SV przeszedł halving i nic specjalnego się nie stało. Co się stanie z siecią? Czas pokaże. Większą jednak wiadomością jest ... Learn about the different major crypto exchanges out there. I will be hosting a webinar this Monday on Oct 28 at 12 PM EDT. Here are the details: Bryan Downing is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom ... Molly from Cointelegraph and I discuss some of the latest news in Bitcoin and crypto, including Binance and Coinbase. Subscribe to Cointelegraph: https://goo.gl/JhmfdU Free Cryptocurrency Course ... LIVE: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo provides update on coronavirus cases and response Yahoo Finance 12,444 watching Live now The Cabal, Deep State and QAnon E4 - Child Lovers Everywhere ... Bitcoin Bull Market, TRUMP coin, ... Q1043 New York Recommended for you. 20:52. Using the New Binance Chain BNB Mainnet DEX - Duration: 11:58. Rex Kneisley 7,764 views. 11:58. Automated Strategies ... Binance With Credit Card, Coinbase New York Coins, Bitcoin Hash Rate & Bitcoin Price Recovery The Modern Investor. Loading... Unsubscribe from The Modern Investor? Cancel Unsubscribe. Working ... April 26 2019 - Bitcoin Price Analysis Today & Crypto News Review. Today we check out the major events between Bitfinex, and the State of New York - where on... In this video i show how to transfer Bitcoin from QuadrigaCX to Binance, and then Use that Bitcoin to buy some Tronix! Sign up here for Binance : https://www...